Salsa all the way- News-News & Gossip-Indiatimes - Movies

Salsa all the way- News-News & Gossip-Indiatimes - Movies: "love dancing. Its fluid, its graceful, its art in motion. And the best of it all is salsa. I think I have always wanted to learn the salsa. But it had taken a back seat with my career first and then Nysa taking precedence. So after Fanaa, I had some time to myself.. So alongwith a friend, I joined Sandeep Soparkar’s classes. It was so much fun. I felt like a child as I let the music flow through me and guide my motions.

A month after learning, ajay who I fondly call J told me that we will be shooting a salsa dance in U, Me aur Hum. My squeal of joy was reverberating in his ears for a long long time.

I rehearsed the dance steps with Ashley the choreographer. Not just in the rehearsal hall, but also on the ship. But I could not practice with J as our schedules were not permitting us. So we actually danced for the first time when we were giving the shot.

Now J is not known to be a grrreeat dancer. So when I started, I knew not to expect any miracles. But that man actually surprised me. He was superb. His steps were flawless and his posture “picture perfect”. I looked at him and exclaimed, “You have been practicing on the quiet.”

That’s J for you. I love that song and we are looking superb...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...