HOT BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SAYALI BHAGAT UNSEEN IMAGES

SEXY BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SAYALI BHAGAT PICS




Sayali Bhagat
Sayali Bhagat. January 1, 1985 (1985-01-01) (age 24)

Nasik, Maharashtra, ... Sayali Bhagat

(Hindi: ; born January 1, 1984) is an Indian actress.

Sayali, hailing from a typical traditional family, had come to Mumbai from her hometown of Nasik. I was surprised that Sayali had notfeatured in that list. I remember one such day when she suddenly asked me what I thought of “Sayali’s†potential as a model. I thought for a moment and told her that Sayali had great potential, but she lacked a little bit of “Polishâ€. The night of the pageant I joined the thousands of Sayali Bhagat fans and lustily cheered her till finally her name was announced, Sayali Bhagat – Femina Miss India!! In these coming years whenever I teach a model workshop I am sure she will be one example I will always use to encourage every young modeling aspirant hoping to let him or her believe, that with conviction and confidence they can achieve – just like Sayali did!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...