Sanjay Dutt

Indiatimes - Advertisement: "After EMI, Sanjay Dutt will be seen in one more movie produced by Sunil Shetty’s Popcorn Entertainment. This untitled movie will be directed by writer turned director Ashwini Dhir.

It is believed that after working with director Ashwini Dhir, Sunil Shetty decided to sign him for his next. Sunil confirms “Yes I was a fan of his serial Office Office . Ashwini is a very good director he knows his work. Thus, I have decided to work with him again.”

He continues “I have signed him for Popcorn’s next untitled film that stars Sanjay Dutt. It’s a fantastic film that talks about a child and Sanju.”

When asked, why he chose Sunjay Dutt again for this film he says “I see him as a child so the movie will be brilliant. Sanju is apt for this role. I won’t be there in the film, rather I will concentrate on production this time.”

The movie will commence in August"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...