Finally Amitabh Bachchan Comes on Twitter

Amitabh Bachchan finally take time out and do all those things which he always wanted to do in his life but couldn’t. “I was gifted a piano sometime ago. Though sometimes I try to play the instrument when I am alone, I can’t play a note. I want to learn how to play the piano. Whenever I see it there (in one of the rooms at his bungalow Prateeksha) I feel like playing it. God willing, I will be able to play it soon. I had wanted to play a musical instrument for a long time. Long ago, I used to see Pandit Ravi Shankar playing the sitar. At that time even I tried playing the instrument many times. It didn’t happen. I think it’s time to realise my dream now,” Amitabh replied with a smile.

Other than this Big B will start taking lessons in various languages. “French and Spanish are the languages that I wanted to speak fluently. If I don’t start learning them now, I won’t be able to do it ever. Also, I want to speak Malayalam. I am told that it is a very tough language but someday I will learn it. Whatever Tamil and Malayalam you have seen me speaking in my films were all mugged up,” Amitabh added.

Big B also disclosed that his son Abhishek has been encouraging him to devote some time for the social networking site Twitter. A few days back he got himself registered on Twitter. “I have completed all the formalities (filled the e-form) and I am registered on Twitter now. But I am just there and I have not starting tweeting yet,” says Amitabh.

Source: bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...