Vidya Maldave's First Love


Vidya Malvade the Striker girl is said to be a trained kathak dancer. Not just this, she even performs this classical form of dance on stage when shoots permit. And for those who think classical arts are a tad old fashioned, she’s also trained in tap-dancing, salsa, jive, cha-cha-cha, waltz, rumba, samba, foxtrot and various other forms of Italian dancing. “Dancing is my first love, not just a hobby.


Ironically enough, I have not yet got a chance to dance in any of my movies so far. I’d really love to get a cool item number where all I have to do is dance with abandon!” says the danseuse. Prakash Jha, Madhur Bhandarkar and those who have item numbers in their gritty dramas please take note. Here’s a fresh candidate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...