Kareena’s excited about her new Begum look?

We love bebo in her body hugging, super sexy outfits she wore in Kambakht Ishq. But we are also loving Kareena’s kohl eyed, anarkali cum sari cum ghagra choli look she has been sporting for a while now. The chandelier earrings and kohl eyes combo is making Kareena look every bit the choti begum of Saifu.
We analyse what Bebo must be thinking about her new look herself! Presenting her thought bubbles...

/photo.cms?msid=5782434

Don’t I look like a begum already! Look my nailpaint matches the colour of Saifu’s Padma Shri medal!

/photo.cms?msid=5782436

Oh, he is such a tease! He just whispered to me that I look prettier than his mum! I am delighted but can’t show off my excitement, she’s the original begum after all!

/photo.cms?msid=5782438

Saifu, I know you are chivalrous but watch out for my nailpaint! I just got my nails done from a parlour before coming here.

 

/photo.cms?msid=5782445

This outfit might seem too bright but when you see me wearing this in the palace, it looks perfect.

/photo.cms?msid=5782447

See, I told you he likes me in pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...